ARPAC LLC is one of the largest packaging machinery companies in North America, and manufactures the broadest range of packaging solutions for its customers. With over 30,000 installations worldwide, we pride ourselves in achieving organizational excellence by being the industry leader in lean principles and continuous improvement practices. We are dedicated to driving innovation and delivering exceptional quality in everything we do.
Our commitment to our employees is that we will create a culture that motivates and develops employees, embraces outstanding performance, and eliminates complacency.
Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical plans
- Dental plans
- Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Pre-Tax medical/child care
- 401(k) savings plan
If you're an achiever who is passionate about the way you spend your days, demand more from yourself, and bring more to your job, your team and the organization, then ARPAC might be the place for you.
ARPAC is an equal opportunity employer.
ARPAC Employment Opportunities
E-mail: email@example.com Fax: 866-896-2783 Posted: 4/10/2018
Account Receivable Specialist
- Generate and manage the invoicing for all Machine and Aftermarket sales activity.
- Review & reconciliation of machine sales order documentation to order specifications & customer purchase orders.
- Post payments to customer accounts. Process credit card payments.
- Overall responsibility for the collection of funds due to the company from customers.
- Manage the credit files for all customers, including conducting credit checks on all new customers and establishing credit limits. Manage the credit status of existing customers.
- Prepare and distribute weekly reports to upper management regarding cash receipts and AR collection issues.
- Prepare & report on various Month End Metric Reports.
- Work with IT to continue to improve the automation of accounts receivable processes & reports.
- Answer accounts receivable questions and follow up in a timely manner.
- Excellent collection skills. Proven track record of successful collection efforts.
- Ability to work independently
- Professional phone manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding communications skills both written and verbal skills.
- Proficient in the use of computer. Intermediate level Excel spreadsheet skills and working knowledge of Microsoft office suite programs. Strong competency in ERP systems.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) preferred and five years’ experience in accounts receivable
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in invoicing/billing in a high volume environment
2nd Shift: 4:30 p.m. - 1:30 a.m.
- Manual Mill Machinist – set up, operate and edit programs with Prototrac Interface
- Machine OPERATOAR – entry Level
- Welder – TIG and MIG
- Manual Lathe Machinist – setup and operate
- Ability to read blueprints and machine/weld components from drawings
- Solid knowledge of material shapes and types
- Background and experience with short production runs, multiple setups and changeovers
SERVICE TECHNICIANS (National and Regional)
Locations: Denver (CO), Phoenix (AZ), Las Vegas (NV), Minneapolis (MN), Detroit (MI) , Hartford (CT), Providence (RI), Boston (MA)
As our Field Service Technician you will be responsible for installing, servicing, repairing, and maintenance of ARPAC machines and systems as well as promoting After Market Sales. Specific responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot, identify root causes, and solve operational issues associated with ARPAC machinery at customer locations.
- Train appropriate personnel in the field and in-house on proper setup, operation, maintenance and repair of ARPAC equipment.
- Perform extensive mechanical and electrical modifications including PLC program modifications and servo drive reconfigurations.
- Submit reports on machine and system installations, warranty repairs, overall performance levels, problems, and product improvement or enhancement opportunities to ARPAC personnel. Submit clear and measurable statements on machine performance, and clear punch lists of open issues.
- Develop opportunities to promote After Market Sales and generate additional revenue for ARPAC through sales of After Market parts, services, and retrofits.
- Prospect for future business relationships
- Set up appointments with customers when not on prior scheduled assignments
- Submit accurate and timely expense and time reports.
- Communicate daily with Technical Service office to ensure that the Technical Resource Planner is aware of delays, expected completion of job, and other problems or issues that arise. Escalate issues or concerns to Technical Service Manager as necessary.
- Travel extensively in assigned territory.
- Periodically perform technical support, final assurance, and/or other assigned duties at ARPAC’s facility.
- Build strong customer relationships to help achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Familiarize oneself with all Arpac machinery and new technology.
- Interface with Customer Service/Parts, Sales, Marketing, Final Assurance, Engineering, Production and Materials Management in a professional and productive manner.
- At all times represent ARPAC with highest levels of professionalism and integrity while interfacing with customers, distributors, and suppliers.
- Be available every other weekend, or the next weekend if the prior weekend was not worked. Occasionally on large projects, 2 weekends in a row may be required.
- Minimum of high school diploma and ten years’ experience repairing and troubleshooting packaging equipment. Experience must include extensive Allen-Bradley PLC, servo, and HMI programming.
- AAS or BS in Mechtronics, EE, EET, EECS or Industrial Electronics is highly desired. Extensive Allen-Bradley PLC training required.
- Solid knowledge of packaging equipment including competitor equipment.
- Travel experience required.
- Solid knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic components and their interaction.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Allen-Bradley Compact Logix programming capabilities are highly desired.
- Allen Bradley PanelView HMI programming capabilities are a strong advantage.
- Familiarity with servo systems, particularly Allen-Bradley, is a strong advantage.